Cambridge Chemistry Electronic Laboratory Notebook
Instructions for installing the version 9.2 client
- Remove any previous versions of the ELN client (control panel > programs > uninstall a program)
- Download the 9.2.0 MSI from the link above. You probably want the 64-bit installer, but if you're unsure or that one doesn't work properly, try the 32-bit installer instead.
- Double-click the downloaded 9.2.0 MSI and follow the prompts. When asked for the name of the application server, enter eln-apps.ch.private.cam.ac.uk
- Next download the 9.2.1 upgrade MSI upload from the link above. Choose the 32 or 64 bit version, consistent with your earlier download. N.B. The 9.2.1 download is an upgrade to 9.2.0, so you must have followed the above steps to install 9.2.0 first.
- Double-click the downloaded 9.2.1 MSI and follow the prompts
To use the client
To use the client, you will need an account on the Electronic Lab Notebook. Please email Brian Brooks (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CRSID and ask him to set one up for you.